Durata: 6 mesi
Location: Roma o Milano
Senior Implementation Specialist
The Implementations Specialist will project manage small or medium size customer implementations, or will support the implementation of the larger and complex customer implementation projects in Europe region.
He/She is responsible for making sure the implementation is completed on time, the performance of the implemented solution is aligned with the expectations of the customer and the agreed key performance indicators.
Moreover, the Senior Implementations Specialist has a responsibility to make sure the financial gains that were expected from an implementation are obtained.
He/she can also be called upon to assist in designing a solution or supporting our Sales department
Implements Customer Solutions
As a supporting Analyst of a large implementation project your main tasks include:
- Developing and documenting (operational) processes;
- Performing data analytics and validate customer profiles and requirements;
- Ensuring IT master data configuration requirements are clear, documented and shared with the appropriate teams;
- The project Actions Tracker and Change Log are being maintained and followed up with the action owners where applicable.
- As a Project Manager of a small or medium project your main tasks include:
- You are the lead and the central point of contact for the project, both for internal and external teams;
- Project planning, ensuring the applicable milestones are met throughout the project lifespan;
- Handling the project communication and reporting both internally and externally;
- Identifying potential risks and issues and ensure these are pro-actively flagged and resolved;
- Actively managing scope changes and ensuring these are documented, agreed and if applicable added to the project implementation scope. Implement the maintenance action plan (definition , analysis, control and improvement of KPIs);
Supports Sales Resources
Provides customer solutions subject matter expertise to increase customer solutions knowledge and understands helps identify customer solutions opportunities and grow the business.
Develops Customer Solutions
- Support Business Development with the proposal design and pricing of a supply chain solution for Healthcare, Distribution or Post Sales product verticals
- Evaluates client objectives and business needs, analyses the existing supply chain (e.g. transportation flows, warehouse processes), and designs optimized supply chain solutions
- Ability to work independently both in identify solutions to problems and prioritizing tasks
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of logistics and supply chain concepts such as how supplies are acquired and how items are manufactured, distributed, and returned.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Process focused
- Stress tolerant
- Hands-On Mentality
Education / Experience
- Education: Preferably in Engineering or Economics
- Experience with PC software packages such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Project, MS-PowerPoint MS-VISIO and MS-Access
- Language knowledge: Fluent in Italian and English both written and speaking is essential
- Some travel may be required